SpongeBob Squarepants Bubbly Fun Rug

Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011

Be a part of Sponge Bob and Patrick as they play among the many underwater bubble and even rides on a jellyfish. This vinyl shower curtain will brighten up any youngsters bath. I'm a giant SpongeBob fan and acquired this rug for my bahroom. General I am very satisfied with it. Quality sensible it is alot nicer and sturdier than I anticipated, and a bit bigger. I'd positively advocate this cute little rug for a kids room or kids rest room, or in my case for the adult with a kid inside.

I was searching for something for my three and 1 yr old kids. they usually each love spongebob so this curtian was prefect for them. it is a rough and difficult bathe curtain that can withhold anything. ty amazon for having what i always need. i'd deff suggest this curtain to other people.

Great product, very brilliant, and exactly as pictured. Solely criticism would be I want the realm surrounding the holes was stronger or reinforced somehow.

I acquired this as a result of I couldn't discover a fabric one. It seemed good, but after a couple months all the holes on the highest starting ripping and it was time for the trash. I wasn't in search of a disposable curtain, however this was all I may discover on the time. I've since discovered a material one and couldn't be happier!

0 comments:

This is a DoFollow Bath Mats And Rugs blog .Your comments appear directly , Please do not spam and write comment at same topic with the articles . I HopeYou may help to bookmark this page,

Post a Comment